Property DescriptionOur wonderful vacation home with Private POOL is in the heart of the Disney area, really close to Universal and Sea World. After a busy day of fun you can relax and cool down in your own private pool! This spacious 4 bedrooms home is located at Storey Lake, a luxurious gated resort with water slides, lazy river, tiki bar and more. You will enjoy the proximity to the theme parks, golf course, and malls.
Our gorgeous 4-bedroom vacation home accommodates your party of 10 comfortably. The bedrooms consist of 2 King rooms and 2 bedrooms with a Twin and Double bed each. Come and dip in your PRIVATE pool right outside your back door!
Our home was tastefully furnished to provide you with all the modern amenities you expect in a luxury vacation rental. Granite countertops, top-of-the-line furnishings, stainless steel appliances, large flat-screen Smart T Vs perfect for relaxing after a long day in the parks, and beautiful décor offer a relaxing experience.
We have a pack-n-play with a mattress, a high chair for your baby, baby plates, and a fence around the pool, for added security.
- Your own PRIVATE POOL to relax after a sunny day at the theme parks. Pool heating is available upon request and has to be confirmed a few days prior to arrival to have it ready for you at your check-in. The pool heating cost is $30 + tax per day, for your entire stay. We set the pool temperature to 87F (as setting it higher renders the chemicals in it ineffective), but depending on weather conditions, actual water temperature will hover between 85 and 95F during warm months, while during colder ones, water temperature will be 20 to 25F higher than the ambient temperature.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cookware and dining utensils for 10.
- Drip coffee and K-cup compatible coffee machines.
- 55'' LED Smart T Vs with Cable service and Xbox One console in the living room, Smart TV in all bedrooms
- Complimentary high-speed Wi Fi internet
- High-capacity washer and dryer. Iron and ironing board.
- Linens, bath and pool towels are provided.
- Pack-n-play and high chair available (due to allergy concerns, linens for the pack-n-play are not provided).
- All bathrooms have complimentary shampoo, hair conditioner and body wash.
- Complimentary parking space.
- Access to resort facilities such as pool, water slides, lazy river, and gym are also included - no additional charges!
- And if you like grilling, add a 3 or 4-burner outdoor grill, complete with a propane tank; ask for details and cost!
You are just a short drive from all of the wonderful attractions Orlando has to offer. Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, and fine dining and shopping are just a few minutes drive away!
A modern open-floor concept kitchen is connected to the living room and dining area, overseeing your private pool. The living area has a 55” Smart TV, where your whole party can enjoy family time and play games with our Xbox One console. At this level, you will find a bedroom with one King bed – perfect for those who want to avoid climbing stairs. There is also one full bathroom with a shower. On the second level, you will find the other three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a King bed with its own full en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, and a 41'' Smart TV. The other two bedrooms have a full and a single bed each, equipped with Smart T Vs. The washer and dryer are available in this floor, too.
ABOUT THE RESORT
This luxury townhouse is based at the brand-new Storey Lake Resort.
Swimming Pools & Lazy River
Relax and soak up the Florida sun on one of the many poolside loungers dotted among Florida's palms, then dip in the inviting water to cool off, relaxing at the lazy river.
The main feature of the clubhouse is the dueling water slides. Fun for all ages, this amenity will keep you and your family busy all afternoon long. Take in the views from the landing deck or race your friends down the rushing slides; this mini aqua park is the highlight of any Florida vacation.
Other Resort Services
The Hideaway Club at Storey Lake also features a kid zone, splash pad, and a sundeck for lounging by the pool area. It also includes a fitness room, spa, business center, and tiki bar, along with sand volleyball and basketball courts, with a nature walk to please outdoor enthusiasts.
The Resort has gated security. Staying in our place will grant you access to all the resort facilities without extra fees.
You will have the entire house for yourself!
I am just an message away!
We are at the new phase of Storey Lake, really close to the main attractions.
Themed Parks: it is 8 miles to Hollywood Studios, about 11 miles to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom, and 13 miles to Universal Studios.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO), is at 19 miles, usually a 30 minutes drive, depending on traffic.
There are many restaurants & shops in the area:
Shopping: Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets at 3.7 miles (15657 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32821, USA), Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet at 7 miles (8200 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Florida Mall at 20 miles (8001 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando), Mall at Millenia at 16 miles.
Local Stores: Walmart at 3 miles (3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746), Publix at 3.6 miles (3221 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746).
Check-in time is after 4 pm, and check-out time is 10 am sharp.
Additional (mid-stay) cleaning can be arranged upon request.
Upon booking, please let us know if pool heating is required. Pool heating is an additional $30/day plus taxes, for the whole stay. We set the pool temperature to 87F (as setting it higher renders the chemicals in it ineffective), but depending on weather conditions, actual water temperature will hover between 85 and 95F during warm months, while during colder ones, water temperature will be 20 to 25F higher than the ambient temperature.
Our vacation home is self-catered during your stay.
At your arrival, you will find everything ready for you: clean linens and towels for up to 10 guests, shampoo, body wash, and toilet paper rolls in each bathroom, and cleaning supplies enough for your first days. If you run out of toilet paper rolls or garbage bags, you can get them at the supermarket stores across the street.
If you want additional clean towels or linens, you can either use the washer and dryer at the unit, or request an additional cleaning (including replenishing of toiletries and cleaning supplies).
The pool is serviced weekly, usually on Wednesday, and the pool technician accesses the back patio through the outer screened door of the lanai. To keep the pool in a safe condition, please don't lock it!
Contact me in case you require further information. You can write in English, Spanish or Portuguese!
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
REGAL Managers – Vacation Home Rentals and Property Management in Orlando, Kissimmee, Celebration and Reunion